12 June 2012

Golf

golfday1-0612
golfday12-0612

The boys started golf lessons today. H played last year, but this is C's first time. He really wanted to play tennis, but the timing just didn't work out so he's stuck with golf. I'll have to try to get them on the courts this summer. Honestly, I think golf will be really fun for both of them. And C met a new friend who gave him a Spongebob golf ball and wanted to take him home. I met them at the club after lunch to pick them up, and they wanted to show me what they learned on the driving range. C has some sort crazy hammer swing that shouldn't work, but totally does. How him. But H really was quite impressive. His got great form, and can totally can hit a ball further than me. Ok, that's not saying much, but he really did well. (By the way, I better get on my game. My annual golf outing is right around the corner. I'm glad I go with fun people, because golf and me do not really get along.)

No comments: