19 June 2012

Art by C :: Self-Portrait

cselfportrait-0612

And yes, those are tiny little pigs (his favorite, of course) in the background.

Did I ever tell you the funny C story from school? I don't think so, and I can't believe it. When I was unpacking C's last day of school backpack -- you know, the one that comes with paperwork from the entire year including this artwork -- a bunch of little pencil top erasers came spilling out too. I also pulled out our pencil sharpener from home. The one that has been missing for months. When I asked him about the pencil sharpener, he just giggled and said that was how he had so many pencil top erasers. He had a pretty sweet gig going. If someone gave him a pencil top eraser (it could be used -- most were), he would sharpen their pencils for them in school. Oh man...

1 comment:

kswen said...

Such a little businessman! And a great artist, of course.