29 June 2012

Bradford Beach

bbeach1-0612
bbeach2-0612
bbeach3-0612
bbeach4-0612
bbeach6-0612
bbeach5-0612

Here's the thing -- my kids are really pretty great. As long as they are kept busy. Seriously, if I can keep these two on the go constantly, they are so awesome and amazing -- we have such a great time. But left alone, at home, all they do is bicker and fight. It's so annoying. (And probably very common.) Still, I try to keep them going as much as possible. Last year I had fairly steady part-time office hours -- from home, but still, we were kind of stuck there. With my new project, I tend work at night or randomly throughout the day. I didn't realize it, but the newfound sense of freedom is absolutely amazing and we sure have been taking advantage of it this summer. This afternoon, we spent a few hours at Bradford Beach. Want to know something crazy? I have never been there. Even when I went to college in Milwaukee. Even the couple years afterwards that I lived here. Never. Ever. I could see this particular beach getting a bit crazy during the evening or on holidays. But for the couple hours we were there today, it was an absolute blast.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

You know who you should take there the next time he visits Milwaukee... ;)