30 August 2011

It's Time

middleofday-0811

See this picture? It was taking in the middle of the day. When the boys should be running around and playing outside. But no. They have become very, very lazy. School starts in two days, and I honestly think it may be time. I love the carefree nature of summer. The late nights, staying in PJs until noon, heading to the beach , swimming in the lake, or meeting family and friends whenever we want. It will be missed. At the same time, I think we may be ready for some structure. Today we got to go to school, visit the kid's new classrooms, meet the new teachers, and drop off all of their supplies. Let's just say, I think they both are going to have great years. It's sad to see summer come to an end, but it's also very exciting.

1 comment:

Tee said...

I thought we'd spent quite a bit of our summer outside, until Drew remarked that he'd managed to watch 5 entire seasons of The Cosby Show