09 July 2011

Shower in Chicago

karishower-0711

Today I drove to Chicago for my friend Kari's wedding shower. In only a few months, she'll be getting married, and to say I'm excited for her is a major understatement. She's one of my favorite people, and deserves nothing but the best. I also was finally able to meet her fun group of friends, her family and her future in-laws. I've heard so much about all them over the years, and it was so great to get to know them in person, even if it was only for an afternoon. (Thankfully I took a picture of Kari and me a couple weeks ago, because with all of this photo taking that was going on today, I totally forgot to get one!)

1 comment:

kswen said...

Thanks so much for driving down!!! Everyone loved you and a few mentioned how lucky I was to have worked with you for three years. Which is also a huge understatement! I woke up this morning thinking, "did I get a picture with Angela?" Dang it!