13 July 2011

Lamb's Farm

lmbsfrm1-0711
lmbsfrm3a-0711
lmbsfrm2-0711
lmbsfrm4-0711
lmbsfrm3-0711
lmbsfrm5-0711
lmbsfrm6-0711
lmbsfrm7-0711

Today we drove to Lamb's Farm to meet Finn and Melissa. I can't tell you how many times over the years that I've driven past this place, but never stopped. It was the perfect destination to spend a few hours with friends. The boys hadn't seen each other since we packed up the vehicles and headed north. So sad. H absolutely couldn't wait to see his friend again. We went to the petting zoo, where I fell in love with a goat with the craziest mouth in the world. It's the one in the second picture -- not the one with me, which was C's favorite. Tina was a goat whisperer -- they all seemed to flock to her. We went mini golfing. We had lunch. We rode the train. It was an odd, really fun day, and already, H, C and I are talking about the next time we get to see our friends again.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Such a fun day!!! The only downside is I am so sunburned I actually match the color of a barn! Thanks for meeting us.

Heidi said...

I grew up minutes from this place and boy, has it changed since my youth. Much, much cooler these days. Maybe we'll swing by there on our visit home this winter.