17 July 2011

100 Years

cccdays1-0711
cccdays6-0711
cccdays5-0711
cccdays4-0711
cccdays3-0711

This afternoon we drove out to the country club, which was having a big 100 year birthday celebration, and met up with my parents, my sister and her family. It was so hot outside, it was almost ridiculous. But it was still really fun. Tons of food (and adult snow cones), games, giant inflatable slides -- that kind of thing. The highlight was watching the Badgerland Water Ski Club put on a private show, and jumping in the water in between the acts to cool off. Of course, the day wouldn't have been complete without my sister and H singing karaoke -- Bohemian Rhapsody, of all things. H stood up there more for support but my sister definitely stole the show (and the mic). While C stood behind the big movie screen with the lyrics and showing his "thumbs down." It was all pretty hilarious.

cccdays7-0711

1 comment:

Crazy Aunt Christie said...

Hey, if I had a little bit of backup to help me out, I would have shared that mic! H and I will need to practice that song. I'll take him on a special karaoke outing someday.