27 April 2011

Lake

lakefront

Our house is still in boxes -- it makes me crazy. I know, I know ... it's only been five days. But I'll feel so much better once our things are put in their proper places. Today we went to meet H's new teacher. He was really excited, and said he can't wait to go to school (they are on their second Spring Break right now, and start school on Monday). Get this -- there's another kindergartener starting on Monday, so there will be three new kids starting on the same day. Crazy. C's excited too, but they get to ride a bus here and he's very nervous that he'll fall asleep and will forget to get off. I guess that has happened often when the boys went to after-school. Anyhow, afterwards, we took a little drive to Lake Michigan. It's only a mile from our house. And the beach is only 1.5 miles away. Honestly, it's one of the things I'm most excited about living here. It's absolutely stunning.

No comments: