12 April 2011

Princesses and Unicorns

princessandunicorn-0411

We were hanging out on the sidewalk, talking with our neighbor, Sharon, over the gorgeous weekend. As they headed home -- which is right across the street -- C said (pointing to their youngest son), "he's my reading buddy." I love how this stuff never comes up during daily conversation. So I yelled, asking if she knew this. Which she didn't, of course. Boys really are not great conversationalists. When she asked her son, who was standing right next to her, he said, "Yeah, we are. But all he does is draw unicorns and princesses on our sheets." That's my C! Of course I had to ask him to draw this for me too. I love our chalkboard wall. Which reminds me -- we definitely need to find a space for one in our new house. But I digress. I particularly love the poof sleeves and the eyelashes on the princess. Pretty funny.

1 comment:

kswen said...

Are you sure those are sleeves? ;)