15 April 2011

Moving

depressinghouse-0411

Only a few days until we move. Our days are full with packing, visiting friends, working and trying to keep life as normal as possible for the boys. Leaving is so sad. We live in a fantastic area, with incredible, loving people surrounding us. But new adventures are exciting too. And our beloved house is, well, a bit depressing with boxes all over the place. I'm thinking it's time to go. Honestly, we didn't think we'd be leaving this home. At least for another 12 years. Possibly forever. So many incredible memories here over the past six years (seven that we've owned it). But we'll only be a couple hours away. I know life gets busy, but I'm also convinced we'll be back at least a few times year. And we hope for visitors too. It's why we bought a place with an extra bedroom. Hint, hint. We'll be without internet for over a week. I'll still be around, popping in online where ever I can. But just in case, that's the story of where I am. See you soon.

No comments: