12 May 2010

Open House

Today was quite a great day. H stayed on green all week in class, so got his name put in a drawing and was picked. He and two other students got to go to Pete's with their teacher for lunch. He was SO excited. Then, I took a half a day off and picked up both boys early so we could go to C's Kindergarten Open House. Can you even believe it?

I cannot even imagine these two roaming the halls at the same school. But I couldn't be more excited. H was very good, and led his brother around the building, introducing him to some of the teachers. I'm sorry I didn't snap any photos of them walking with their arms around each other. I was too busy gushing.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Our boys in Kindergarten this fall - scary.

Your nephew in high school this year - even scarier!!