28 May 2010

More Scenes from Galena

Yesterday, my friend and I were arranging our t-ball car pool schedule, and she mentioned she was going to get their passports renewed before the game. We are hoping to travel overseas at some point this year ourselves, and it made me think to myself that I better check to make sure the kid's passports were still in order. They are, but guess who's isn't? Mine! I haven't not had a passport since I was 14 years old, or something like that. What if you decide to just pick up and go to Paris for a weekend? Or need a little beach vacation in Costa Rica? Ok, I've never just picked up and done any of those things on a whim. I've never even been to Costa Rica. But I'd like to. You just never know when you might need it. So I filled out the paperwork, got my photo, and showed Brian. And he made fun it of. I admit, it wasn't the best, but it really wasn't bad. Still, I knew for 10 years I'd be looking at that crazy photo, remembering how Brian made fun of it. So this morning I got a new one taken. It's much better. I had to take a picture of it before submitting it to the government so Brian could see I can actually take a decent passport photo. Anyhow, all of this is a long story, to get to the point that when I was on my phone looking for the new passport photo to show Brian, I found some more images I took when we were in Galena last weekend. Here they are. The End.

No comments: