15 April 2008

When the Kids Go to Sleep

This is sad (and wrong) to admit, but last night, when the kids went to bed, I played H's Nintendo DS for 1.5 hours. I even saved my settings, and instructed him not to mess with them -- that he, on his own game, needed to scroll down to the second set so he didn't screw anything up.

When he woke up this morning, I proudly announced that I made it to World 2. I thought that was ok, since the day before, I won the Coolest-Mom-
in-the-World Award as the boys watched me in awe as I reached a level further then they have seen before. (Mind you, my furthest level is really not that far -- I'm sure H will be way ahead of me in a matter of days.)

But that's not the worst thing. What's worse, is Brian came home with a game yesterday -- FIFA Soccer 08. Swore it was for H (but we know who it's really for). Poor H -- he better call first dibs the minute he walks through the door!

No comments: