04 April 2008

Happy 6th Birthday H!

Look how you've grown!

(4 months old)


(1 year old)

(2 years old)

(3 years old)

(4 years old)

(the other day -- 5 going on 6)

As the oldest, you are the one who is responsible for helping me find my true purpose in this world ... a parent. Thank you. Honestly, being your mom makes me happy, strong and even feel invincible (in a cautious sort of way).  

H, you are such an amazing person with a heart of gold. You are thoughtful and caring -- always looking out for others. You tend bit reserved at times -- I was the same way. I relate, and I hope you become a little more outgoing this year. Don't let it hold you back, because you have so much friendship to offer. It is so much fun watching you grow, and I can't wait to see what this coming year brings. I am so honored and blessed to be your mom. We love you!

No comments: