01 August 2014

kari-0714

Yey! I am one happy person today. My friend Kari and her family were in town from Birmingham, Alabama visiting her family this week, and stopped by for a quick visit tonight. Thank goodness both her parents are originally from this area, because it means our paths are likelier to cross every once in awhile. It's been about 1.5 years since we've seen each other, and I cannot even explain how awesome it was to have her, Austin and their adorable son (who reminds me of my boys, to be honest) stop by. Kari and I used to work together in Chicago, so there was a time in my life that I was very spoiled by getting to see her almost every day. I really miss her! And every time they leave, I just can't help but wish they lived closer. I already cannot wait for the next visit.

1 comment:

kswen said...

It was so nice seeing you, as always! Can't believe how old and mature your boys are. It was so fun chatting with them. Miss you!!!