03 August 2014

Italian Dinner

italians1-0714
italians2-0714
italians3-0714
italians4-0714

My parents are currently hosting some of our relatives from Italy for a few days. Laura is excellent with recalling years (I am not...) -- and said that the last time we saw each other was way back in 1998. Brian and I were living in Chicago, and she stayed with us a couple days. I do remember that! I'm also pretty sure she had to sleep on a futon or something uncomfortable like that. Sorry Laura! I cannot even recall the last time I saw her parents. And I've never met her husband or daughter before, so was very happy to get to meet them. It was great seeing everyone -- I sure hope our paths cross soon again. (P.S. The little girl that Laura is holding in the bottom photo is actually my cousin's daughter. She's super cute too, isn't she? Laura's little one is sleeping above.)

No comments: