27 December 2012

Alabama in the House

visitwithkari-1212

The last time I saw my friend Kari, she and Austin were engaged, with a wedding right around the corner. Since then, they've celebrated an anniversary, had a new (absolutely adorable) baby, and Austin has started his new pediatric dental practice. I'm so excited for them. Kari is one of my favorite people ever, and I wish we would see each other more often. But its not like Birmingham, Alabama is not right around the corner, unfortunately. I'm just lucky her family is kind of in the area! Although, I do really hope to make it down to their neck of the woods one of these days myself. The boys and E had a great time running around and eating gum balls (a Christmas gift) while I got to snuggle a baby and catch up with my friends. It was so great.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Yay! Love to see this happy crew.

kswen said...

So fun seeing you! Your boys are huge!! Can't believe how time has flown. Hope we see you soon!