02 December 2012

New York City :: pART PROJECT

partproject1-1112
partproject2-1112
partproject3-1112
partproject4-1112
partproject5-1112
partproject6-1112

Since May, I've been working on a super incredible project called the pART PROJECT. As Project Manager, I handled artist communications and art shipping logistics. I also worked with the design firm, a New York City event planner, and of course, SRAM. It's kind of doing everything I love, and honestly, in my entire career, one of the most exciting things I've ever worked on. Last week, the big event at Cedar Lake Theater finally came. I arrived to NYC on Tuesday, and starting first thing Wednesday morning, it was all hands on deck. Watching the show come to life was incredible and the end result was nothing short of spectacular. I wish my photos did it justice, because it was an amazing night and the show was stunning. One of the highlights for me though, was the fact that these three made a girl's trip and came to the show:

friendspart

(I had to steal the photo from Melissa -- thanks!)

How exciting is that! To say that it meant the world to me that Amy, Penny and Melissa were there is an understatement. It was incredible. Unfortunately, working the show didn't leave a ton of time for me to spend with them, but it was simply awesome.

1 comment:

Mel said...

I was so thrilled to be there! You gave us the perfect excuse to sneak away for a fun filled week-end! We should be thanking YOU! xo