02 December 2012

New York City :: Friends

nycexplorea1-1112
nycexplorea2-1112

I didn't get a ton of free time because of the event, of course. And the last couple times I was in New York, I didn't have a minute available. But Brian -- who flew in Thursday before the show -- and I did get to see a few people this time around. Friday afternoon, we met up with my friend Cece for a drink. She and I were exchange students in Germany in 1987. We were always so good about keeping in touch -- we even lived in the same city for a little bit. But it's been at least 16 years since we've seen each other last, and it was so great catching up. That evening, we met up with Chris & Anne, and with David & Anne, for dinner at Raoul's. Chris & Brian were high school locker partners, which just cracks me up. We had a great dinner and it was so much fun seeing each other. Love it, and cannot wait to see all of them again.

No comments: