29 August 2013

Happy 9th Birthday C!

cturns9-0813

Happy 9th birthday C! Can you even believe my baby is 9 years old? Not me! I seriously could not be any prouder of him. He's hard working, friendly, clever, an incredible athlete and really, really funny. I'm just so lucky to be his mama.

C ' S   F A V O R I T E S  A T  9  Y E A R S  O L D :
Color // "Gold, but my second favorite color is pink. Then purple."
Food // "Shellfish. All."
Drink // "Coke."
Toy // "That is a hard one. I will think about it, so go on to the next one."
TV show // "Not Power Rangers."
Subject in school // "PE and Math."
Animal // "You know, Mom, you know.... A big fat pig."
Sport // "Mom, seriously? You know! (Note from Mom, it’s soccer.)"
Place to be // "With a pig."
Day of the week // "Wednesday."

If he could visit anywhere in the world, it would be California. And when he grows up, he would like to be a professional soccer player.

Happy birthday C! I hope all of your dreams come true.

(Here's what he said when he was 87 and 6)

2 comments:

Mel said...

One of my favorite people in the whole wide world! Happy birthday Cole.

Moritz said...

If you want to be a really good soccer player you have to come to europe and play at "Manchester United" or "Bayern München" or "FC Barcelona". Happy Birthday Budy