12 August 2013

Date Night

datenight-0813

Have I mentioned that the boys are on vacation with my parents? I can't even remember. We've been too busy -- getting a ton of stuff done around the house, and things like that. They visited Mackinac Island and are now on their way to Canada to take a day trip on the Agawa Canyon Tour Train. Lucky ducks. I can't wait to hear all about it. In the meantime, Brian and I are taking advantage of some alone time before the school year chaos takes over again soon. Tonight we went to Wolf Peach for an amazing dinner. We had the Charcuterie Board, Pimientos de PadrĂ³n, Charred Octopus and Roasted Sweetbreads. Delicious.

1 comment:

Ali said...

Their kale salad is always delicious and their pizza with the egg on top. Dessert? Had their chocolate polenta last time and nearly died it was so good!