29 August 2010

Happy 6th Birthday C!

The big party was last night, but we had a fun day celebrating C's 6th birthday (and eating leftover cupcakes) today. We went to the toy store to let him spend a little of his birthday cash (he picked some more stuff for his new Kung Zhu pets). We went to the pool -- can't believe it's closing for the season soon. Had an amazing clam bake dinner. And opened more presents (from us). It was a fun day. I still can't believe C is 6. On the way to the grocery store, he said I could start calling him Big C. That he wasn't going to suck his thumb anymore or use his blanket. So far so good too! He's smart, and funny. He's serious, yet totally crazy ... a lot of the time. My sister got him a book called How to Behave and Why, which I thought was a hilarious and great gift, especially considering what he did to her car last week (don't ask -- I'm still sick about it). But I honestly cannot imagine what our lives would be without him and I absolutely, completely, adore him. Happy 6th Birthday C!

C at 6 years old:
Favorite color: purple
Favorite food: crab legs
Favorite drink: orange juice
Favorite toy: Kung Zhu pets
Favorite TV show: Spongebob Squarepants
Favorite subject in school: art class
Favorite animal: lion
Favorite sport: soccer
Favorite day of the week: Sunday ("because you can eat sundae's")

4 comments:

Virtual Farmgirl said...

Happy birthday C. I've never heard that rationale about Sundays. Excellent reason for that being your day of choice.

Marketing Mommy said...

Tell C happy birthday from Z. And now I've got to hear the car story... Do share!

Mel said...

He is precious! Tell him happy birthday from us!! Though I am sure the behavior book is a page turner, I just have this feeling life with Cole will always keep you on your toes! Enjoy the wild ride.

Angela said...

Let's just say, banging a scooter -- multiple times -- into someone's car is not a good idea. I'm not sure what goes through his head sometimes....