04 April 2013

Eleven

happy11thbdayHa-0413

Today, H turns 11 years old. He is so excited, and so am I. It's not every day you get to celebrate someone as special as this guy. The years since he has entered our world have been nothing short of amazing. It's just so much fun watching him learn and grow every single day. This has been a big year, starting middle school and all. It isn't always easy growing up, I know. But my gosh, I can't stop gushing with pride over this guy. He is kind, thoughtful and hard working. I absolutely adore him. Happy birthday, H!

H's Favorites:

Color: dark red
Food: lobster
Drink: PiƱa Colada (Note from Mom: virgin, of course)
Toy: iPod
TV show: Survivor
Subject in school: science and math
Animal: Storm and alligators
Sport: To watch or play? Football
Day of the week: Saturday

(Past birthdays: 10, 9, 8, 7, 6)

2 comments:

Mel said...

Happy birthday to one of the coolest kids I know!! Hope he gets some lobster out of this turning 11 gig!

Andrea said...

Happy birthday H from your german family! Great to see you growing up. Hope to see you sometimes here in germany! A big hug for you, Andrea and family