09 April 2013

Student of the Week

studentofweek-0413

Hey, hey, hey! Look who is the Student of the Week in his classroom! On Monday, he brought this poster he made (he got to answer some questions about himself -- like the fact that oysters are his favorite food) and three objects that mean a lot to him. He brought a model house he made Brian and I a couple Christmas's ago out of a shoe box (he brought it last year too when he was Star of the Week), some of his favorite Pokemon cards, and a bracelet my sister gave either him or H a long time ago that has a bug in it and glows in the dark. Today he got to bring his favorite book. Tomorrow he brings a letter we wrote to him that gets read in front of the class (well, actually Brian's writing the letter and I put together a little photo book of some highlights of his life. I hope I don't embarras him too much). Thursday, I get to join him for lunch. And Friday he gets his Student of the Week certificate. Big week!

No comments: