01 January 2013

New Year's Eve 2013

nye2012-1212
nye2012b-1212
nye2012c-1212
nye2012d-1212
nye2012e-1212
nye2012f-1212

We spent our New Year's Eve. with a low-key, just-the-four-of-us, kind of night. Honestly, its the first time we've done that. Crazy, right? The boys helped picked out the menu. They definitely wanted different courses, so the meal started at 7pm and ended around 10:30pm. They tried their hardest to stay awake, but both ended up falling asleep a little after 11pm. I don't know about you, but I'm pretty excited for 2013. My gosh, do we have an incredible life. Nevertheless, I tend to be a bit anxious, and this year I feel like some of the uncertainties that have made me nervous in the past, aren't there. It also probably helps that I currently have a work-out schedule in place that I really enjoy. Overall though, I feel like this year I've got a pretty good start on some of the goals I've had in the past, and can really focus on some of the little things that will increase my family's quality of life. I'm really excited for that. Bring it.

New Year's Eve Dinner Menu:
Oysters
French Onion Soup
Baked Artichoke & Lobster
Lamb & Parmesan Potato Pancake
Carmel Budino

No comments: