20 January 2013

A Night at the Museum

nightatmuseum1-0113
nightatmuseum2-0113
nightatmuseum5-0113
nightatmuseum3-0113

On Friday night after dinner, Brian and the boys went to the Milwaukee Public Museum for an overnight at the museum. Originally, I was going to go. But when Brian found out we were going to the  Pirates exhibit, he decided he wanted to take them. Honestly, I wasn't sure how this whole thing was going to go. It was a gift from my parents, and when I first found out about it, all I could think of was C's fear of "fake people." He almost backed out of it, but ended up going. When Brian sent me a photo of their sleeping area, I thought for sure I'd be getting a phone call. They were right by a Native American exhibit. Well, they all survived. In fact, they had an absolute blast. What a cool experience.

No comments: