21 January 2013

Downton Abbey


Brian and I are SO late to the game on this one, but we recently discovered Downton Abbey and are totally hooked. Call me crazy, but it didn't seem like a show I thought I'd be interested in. But we decided to start watching it on Netflix and were instantly smitten. Wanting to speak in British accents and drink tea around the clock. Unfortunately, Netflix only has season 1 streaming available. Ugh. What to do? Thankfully, we got to take advantage of a week of Hulu Plus, and watched the entire season 2. Then were able to DVR the most episode 2 and 3 of season 3. One episode was missing, which we were able to get through iTunes. This whole process has made us total hermits. The good news? We are completely caught up.

P.S. You can watch the entire season 3 here (before it's released on US TV). It stalled for us with the missing episode which is why we caved on iTunes. Plus, I'm holding out for my weekly Sunday night viewing.

No comments: