02 January 2013

The Winner Is ....

xmasfromj-0113

As I was putting some things away today, I came across what is probably the most unique gift  exchanged this holiday season. It was from my 16-year old nephew to C. He has a pretty awesome sense of humor and tends to give some pretty interesting gifts each year. It completely cracks me up. C loves sardines and when we went on our RV trip, he'd eat them all the time. He also loves bulldogs -- I had no idea there was such a brand in sardines. And pickled eggs -- really? Needless to say C was so excited when he opened these (and has been begging to try the eggs). I think I'll be sticking to the yummy Snickerdoodle cookie mix my niece made us instead. But that C sure is a happy camper!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! I cant remember how I came upon it anymore but I make sure to check in daily. You cover everything from A-Z with cute snippets of everything you love. Thank you for brightening my day....I'll continue to be an avid follower. Your family is adorable. Keep up the great work.

Angela said...

Thank you for the kind words!