09 September 2012

The Spew

thespew-0912

Saturday afternoon, after soccer games were done and other responsibilities were taken care of, I packed my bags and headed down to Oak Park. Solo. Just me and my Pandora stations. I stayed over the the Elsmo's, where a few people met up with us and we walked to the Open Door Theater, which is just up the street from our old house. Once there, we met up with a big group of other people. The show that was playing was The Spew. Our friend Lynda is one of the co-creators, and portrays Gay Beehive. It was hilarious. So much fun. Afterwards, the group came over to Melissa's. Hardly anyone knew I was coming -- heck, I barely knew since it was a rather last minute sort of decision -- so it was such a great surprise, and just so incredible seeing everyone.

No comments: