13 September 2012

Inspiration Files :: Among the Trees


It's the second week of school. The first with homework and all of that. Plus parent nights for both the kids. I'm also trying to toss in some "me" time -- which meant I actually went to tae kwon do twice and ran twice so far this week. I've been working on a fun project all summer, but it seemed to really pick up into high gear this week as well. Bottom line is, we are all trying to get back into the swing of things, and frankly, I'm a bit overwhelmed. Sooooo, it's time to go to my happy place and peruse the Inspiration Files. This one is a midcentury modern from the 1950s with a new addition. I kind of love it, as you can imagine. Although, it really makes me miss my dining room light. I'm aching to get another one just like it. Some day. (Runyon Canon House by Mike Jacobs Architecture via Desire to Inspire. Photography by Brian Thomas Jones)

No comments: