31 May 2011

Where We Live

whereilive-0511

I asked C why he was frowning in this picture. He said it was because the state insect, the honey bee, was becoming extinct. I never knew! I also love that he drew himself with his favorite shirt. Seriously, he'd wear his little striped shirt every day if he could. And, of course, what picture of Wisconsin would be complete without the domesticated state animal, the cow? Nice utters. Only seven more days of school. I can't believe how fast the last few weeks have gone.

1 comment:

Mel said...

I love cows, but if I see you or your kids wearing cheese heads and/or more than one article of Green Bay Packer themed attire on this blog I am going to have to stage an intervention...Chi-town style. I am starting to think you are doing this on purpose...;o)