13 May 2011

I did it!

nose-0511

I've been wanting to get my nose pierced for at least twelve years, probably more. I've always held off because of my job. I know, they are pretty common. But I'm also old(er) and slightly old-fashioned in that regard. I made an appointment to finally get it done today. I had to get this out of my system. And guess what? I kind of love it. The place I went to -- Custom Tattoo -- was great. I walked in and Greg, the owner, took one look at me, and said "I imagine you want just a little one." I joked by asking what he meant by that, but he was right. I just wanted a speck. I was shaking I was so nervous. But he explained everything, and it barely hurt. I can't believe I finally did it. I'm so excited.

P.S. The boys informed me I had three sets of bags under my eyes last night. Please ignore those. Ok?

4 comments:

Mel said...

Perfect!!!! Like it was always supposed to be a part of you! Gotta love a hipster mom!

Penny said...

Wow.....cool momma!!! You go rock star.

Amanda said...

way to go! i got mine done when i was in oz, and i loved it. for some reason mine didn't like staying in and it liked to get infected so after a while i got rid of it but i was glad i did it. now i wish i could just get rid of the scare!

Angela said...

Oh no Amanda, I hope that doesn't happen! It's in a bit of a funky healing phase right now, but looking better every day. So far I really love it.