28 May 2011

We're Back

memweekend3-0511
memweekend2-0511
memweekend4-0511

One of my favorite things to do is have friends and family over, and just enjoy a nice meal together. Admittedly, we've been out of our groove lately. But tonight, Scott, Ali and little A came over for dinner (shish kabobs over our fire pit). I couldn't wait to have them over. Ali took great care of Brian when he was on his own for six months, usually having him over for dinner at least once a week. I know he really appreciated it, but it made me feel good too. So it was only appropriate they were the first people we had over. I'm hoping it's just the beginning of many summer evenings together on the porch. P.S. Yes, C was around too. He was just in a crazy mood, and decided to eat inside. By himself.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Jealous in the best possible way. xo

Heidi said...

That salad looks yummy. We have those plates. Children are very strange. (I like short sentences.)