08 May 2011

Mother's Day

mothersday1-0511
mothersday3-0511
mothersday2-0511
mothersday4-0511

Thanks to my sister and her family, I woke up kidless this Mother's Day. It was great -- especially since we had gone out with friends the night before and I might have drank a little bit too much wine. I was kind of dizzy all day. Come 10:00 though, I really missed my little guys. Brian and I had a great day though. We took Storm on a really long walk. Then we went out to my sister's for a delicious Mother's Day dinner. My parents are finally home from Florida. In fact, they came to see the new house and picked up the boys for us yesterday. And Tim's mom was there too. My sister got us all calla lillies (too nice). It was such a great evening. Happy Mother's Day, to all you moms out there. I'm just so fortunate and lucky.

No comments: