02 November 2010

Germany - Day 10

grmnyday103-1010
grmnyday101-1010
grmnyday102-1010

Believe it or not, we left the birthday party pretty early. It started at 3:00, so by the time we left, we had been indulging for several hours already. We went home, and stayed up until the wee hours again drinking wine. (We were very productive though, and even planned an amazing motor home vacation we hope to take in a couple years.) The morning after, we headed back to Andrea's for a huge breakfast feast -- and some left-over sweets and ice-cream. That afternoon, Brian, the boys and I went to Möbel Kraft, which was an absolute zoo, then drove to Henstedt-Ulzburg for coffee and cake at Stefan's house. Stefan now lives in the house we lived in when I was an exchange student for a year. It's a beautiful home -- despite the fact that as soon as I left the house, they turned my tiny bedroom into a bathroom and I've never forgiven them since. (Just kidding. Kind of.) We rushed back so Andrea & Andreas could pick me up so I could go with them to take their son M back to school. He goes to a boarding school close by, and was home for Fall Break. It was a beautiful school. Afterwards, we just hung out a bit, and had dinner. It was a nice, quiet night.

No comments: