11 November 2010

Relax

So, the foot is doing great. I'm still in a boot for another week (at least). It doesn't hurt, but it sure is making me slow down a bit -- which isn't a terrible thing, really. While we are on the theme of relaxing, aren't these NESTRESTs great? I kind of wish our back yard had trees to hang some of these! (Designed by Daniel Pouzet and Fred Frety, via Black*Eifel ... again). 


P.S. I know it may seem like there's not much going on around here since we got back from Germany. In some ways, you are SO right. For the most part though, it's absolutely insane right now. Most of it is only good and exciting stuff. Some of it, not quite so much. But for now, it's nothing to write about here. Plus, our computer is completely kaput, which doesn't make blogging super easy. Hopefully I'll get some more cute pictures of my cute family up here soon.

No comments: