05 April 2017

Spain :: Day 6

spain-day6-a
spain-day6-b
spain-day6-c
spain-day6-dspain-day6-f
spain-day6-e
spain-day6-m
spain-day6-h
spain-day6-i

Unfortunately, I hadn't been feeling 100% during the entire trip. For the most part, I was able to power through (ibuprofen and wine helped), but it seems today was the day it caught up to me. In hindsight, I probably should have stayed behind and slept all day. But I was really excited for the day. It started with a visit to the Spanish National Team Complex. As the parents had coffee, the players trained. Afterwards, we toured the museum, which was a really neat place. For lunch, C and I went back to the Mercado de San Miguel to try some food items we missed on our first visit. And eat more burrata, of course. Oh my gosh, that stuff is so good!!! We even saved room and stopped at a bakery on the way back to the hotel, where we rested before traveling to the last soccer game. The game ended with a score of 1-3, but again, it was a great match. After we came back to the hotel, C had the team dinner, and I met up with a group at La Gloria de Montera. It was absolutely delicious, but unfortunately, I was feeling pretty awful and had to bail early. I came back to the hotel, ordered some hot tea and went to bed with a fever. :(

No comments: