07 April 2017

Last Week in Moments

week040717a
Me and my handsome dinner date the night we went to La Gloria de Montera.
week040717b
A great last day in Spain exploring Segovia. This may be my favorite photo from the entire trip. Shot from the castle.

week040717c
Gran Vía (where our hotel was located) was closed off to cars due to a protest at the end of the street. It was pretty crazy seeing such a busy street full of people. We ran out and took advantage of it ourselves. Here's part of the mom group -- and one of the Spanish guides. So happy to have gotten to meet new people and get to know some of the others better.

week040717d
Ok, this is crazy....H turned 15 right when we got back. I cannot even believe it. We celebrated a day early with steak, french fries, Greek salad and a Chocoflan cake due to Brian traveling on H's actual birthday. Still can't believe that this guy is 15. Love him so much!!!!

week040717e
Fighting off jet lag with a little afternoon coffee in my new cup Brian brought back from Mexico. He and H spent Spring Break in Playa del Carmen and with our friends The Frigs in Puerto Morelos. Now, I just need to work on getting some of those photographs from Brian.

week040717f
C's soccer team had a State Cup play-in game on Thursday. They won 8-0, and C played incredible -- scoring within a minute of being put in. He doesn't always get a ton of play time, but absolutely killed it tonight. It was so fun to watch. There were beautiful skies and it was freezing out. Unfortunately, as I was leaving the parking lot, I turned into a concrete light post and the side of my car is really dented. So dumb. I can't stop thinking about it. As always, it could have been worse, but ugh.

No comments: