21 April 2017

Last Week in Moments

week042117a
Coloring Easter eggs! It's everyone (but Brian's) favorite. Stuck traditional, but maybe next year we'll experiment with something.

week042117b
Easter morning and never too old for the Easter bunny.

week042117c
Spent Easter with Grandma Joan, and a delicious brunch at Lake Park Bistro.

week042117d
She's so cute when she's sleepy.

week042117e
Gymnastics (especially upside down ones) are definitely not my thing -- but one of these days, I WILL touch that wall with my nose. I've been crossfitting nearly three years now, and lost a bunch of weight since October of this past year. Slow but steady, and it's paying off. I feel incredible, and am gaining confidence to try things I never thought I'd do before. I always said I'd never get a pull-up. Guess what? This past week, I did 4 strict unbroken. It feels awesome.

week042117f
My friend Yvonne send me this photo from Brian and I at a wedding in New York, circa 1998. I love it! Brian's first comment was how he can't believe he is wearing pleats! He said he never wore pleats. Ha.

week042117g
Obsessed with flowering trees.

week042117h
Had a Madrid reunion with some of my gal pals from the Spain soccer trip. We ate dinner at .... Hotel Madrid! I had a great dinner of peppers, octopus, salad and barramundi. Plus we shared dessert, of course. Felt good to be away from the soccer field and out and about.

No comments: