24 February 2017

Last Week in Moments

week022417a
Just catching some sunshine and rainbows.

week022417b
H and I tried out the new poké restaurant -- FreshFin. He made his own, while I had the spicy tuna bowl. So delicious.

week022417c
The weekend was absolutely perfect outside. It felt like spring which was such a nice treat in the middle of February. We did a little exploring and finally made it to Black Cat Alley.

week022417d
There's me.

week022417e
While H and I were taking in the sites at home, Brian and C were in Las Vegas for the Mayor's Cup Tournament, which C played at with his Wisconsin Fire team. They had 2 wins and 2 losses (to the same team -- the second time in the quarter finals). It was really such an amazing experience. Plus, it sounds like he made a bunch new friends from other clubs. Can't wait for Spring when they meet up again with their regular teams.

week022417f
Monday was President's Day, which meant no school. H and I took a little road trip to Oak Park, and were so excited to meet up with my people at Ming Hin in Chinatown. Seriously, miss them so much!

week022417g
C's futsal team took 1st place in their division in the Super League. They really played great. It was so much fun watching them.

week022417h
The swim banquet was this week too. I know I've mentioned this, but what an incredible season it was for him. He earned his JV letter, and also got a trophy for Most Improved on JV! How amazing is that? I knew he had gotten better, but he cut off 8.18 seconds in the 50m freestyle, 16.6 seconds in the 100m freestyle, 16.15 seconds in the 100m breaststroke. Incredible, if you ask me. Here he is with the assistant coach, Krista, who worked a ton with him this season. We couldn't be prouder of him.

No comments: