31 July 2013

Tuna


If you haven't noticed, I have am slightly obsessed with animals. And dogs may just top the list. A few weeks ago, I found out about this guy -- Tuna. He's a chiweenie ... (wait, please tell me that alone is not awesome!) Anyhow, he's a chiweenie with an aggressive overbite. Back when we had our greyhound, I remember going to the kennel and seeing another greyhound with an overbite and being completely smitten. Brian doesn't share my love for canines with an overbite, so someone else was lucky enough to adopt him. Anyhow, I really look forward to my daily dose of Tuna on Instragram (@tunameltsmyheart) and since today is his birthday, I thought I'd share him with you too. Enjoy. (Photos courtesy of tunameltsmyheart).

1 comment:

Ali said...

This guys made me laugh out loud!!!