28 July 2013

Park City :: Day 3

parkcity-day3-1-0713
parkcity-day3-2-0713
parkcity-day3-3-0713

We checked out of the Silver Baron Lodge, and really had nowhere to go until we could check into our other hotel -- The Chateaux -- later in the afternoon, so drove around a bit. We ended up checking out The Canyons, then somehow ended up at the outlet mall! Now, if you know me at all, shopping is not my thing and usually the absolute last thing I want to do on vacation. But Brian and I really are in desperate need of some new things, and ended up scoring today. We checked into our hotel, then had a late lunch at Stein Erikson Lodge. Later in the evening, we met up with Claire and a couple representatives from SRAM at High West Distillery. Brian and I were still completely full, so enjoyed an Old Fashioned. Before meeting up at No Name, Brian and I grabbed some sushi rolls at Yuki Arashi. Another fun day in Park City! I really like this place.

No comments: