10 August 2012

RV Adventure :: Day 8

 rvtripday8-2-0812 rvtripday8-4-0812 rvtripday8-5-0812 rvtripday8-6-0812 rvtripday8-7-0812

{Yellowstone National Park, WY to Colter Bay, WY :: 41.6 Miles}

Brian took the boys out fishing this morning at our campsite. Caught nothing – again -- but they still like doing it. Left for Grand Tetons, which honestly, I think is prettier than Yellowstone. The mountains and scenery is absolutely gorgeous. We made our destination Jenny Lake, and while most of the gang hiked the Jenny Lake trail, Brian, the boys and I did a smaller trail which brought us to a glacial lake that we went swimming in. I would just look up while floating, and just couldn’t believe where I was. Breathtaking. I hope I never forget it. Spent the night at Colter Bay, which is great. It's been one of our favorite places to stay. Wish we didn't have to leave, but there's more to see.

No comments: