22 August 2012

Olive Oils & Vinegars

vonfass-0812

While in Jackson Hole, we came upon a really great store that has olive oils, vinegars and liquors called Vom Fass, which translates into "from the cask." We were initially drawn in because of the liquors (surprise, surprise), but soon discovered the olive oils (we picked up a Red Pepper & Basil) and the most amazing vinegar called Calamansi Walburg Balsam. I cannot get enough of it and have added it in pretty much every salad I've made since we got home. It goes really well with the Basil Olive Oil. Fortunately, one of the seven Vom Fass US locations happens to be in Madison, Wisconsin. In fact, it's where many of the liquors are produced. You better believe we'll be visiting it.

(Not sure this is even necessary, but ... I purchased these items on my own, and was not compensated for my review. I just really like Calamansi Walburg Balsam Vinegar.)

No comments: