09 June 2011

Last Day of School

lastdayofschool1-0611
lastdayofschool2-0611
lastdayofschool3-0611

Today was the last day of school. I can't believe it. What a crazy, wild ride this year has been. I'm so proud of my boys. They entered a new school with only five weeks left, and were so super brave. They have made friends and finished the school year strong. They are even riding the school bus without problem -- something that was very foreign to them at the beginning. It's also my first summer home with the boys, which is pretty exciting. To celebrate, we met Brian at his office. He had to stay late at work tonight, but we got to enjoy a great dinner at the newly opened Cafe Benelux with him before he went back. We looked at their report cards. And H read his autobiography, which was pretty great if you ask me. A great way to celebrate.

No comments: