18 June 2011

An Afternoon of Racing

bikeraces1-0611
bikeraces2-0611
bikeraces4-0611
bikeraces3-0611

For the ten days, the Tour of America's Dairyland is going on - a (mostly) criterium bike race. Our friends Terri and John both were racing these events. They were hanging out in Thiensville for most of the day so the boys and I met them out there. We just missed Terri's race, where she placed top 10 -- pretty amazing. I've only been to one other criterium race, and it's exciting to watch. So we were glad we were able to see John's race. When the boys got bored, they would just walk over to the little river and throw in sunflower seeds. We also took a walk to Walgreens and I caught C and S holding hands. I didn't even get a picture -- it was just so cute I couldn't stop staring. Of course, we had to abruptly leave once H & C starting fist fighting and wouldn't stop, but it sure was a fun way to spend our day.

1 comment:

Ali said...

Hand holding! How adorable!