14 June 2011

Golf Lessons

golfing1-0611
golfing3-0611

Today H started golf lessons, and had such a great time. I drove out a little early today to get my own golf lesson. From my dad. You see, a friend somehow talked me into actually golfing in a couple weeks. And, how do I say this .... I kind of suck. Anyhow, my dad graciously offered to give me a few pointers. I have to say, it seemed to have worked a bit! I do need a little more practice, however. And a collared shirt. Anyhow, H (and my mom and C -- who were chaperoning H's golf lesson) met up with me to say hello and show off his stuff. Not bad. Look at the form! It's good (I think). They only stayed a bit before heading in for lunch, and my lesson continued. I had a couple spectators of my own. They didn't even seem to mind that I hit a few balls over their fence.

golfing2-0611

1 comment:

kswen said...

You in a polo? I can't imagine it! Did you ever expect you'd be living in Wisconsin, wearing polos and whacking a ball with a club?

The boys look adorable.