07 July 2010

Lunch Meeting

I have to say, our babysitter this summer is completely awesome. AWE-SOME! She keeps the boys busy. Seems to know how to handle C's stubborn spells. And takes them all over the place. Last week alone, they went to the Brookfield Zoo and the Museum of Science and Industry. Her sister also watches a little boy, and they tend to get together for these excursions, which is great. Today, they took the train to Millennium Park. And since it was lunch time, I decided to take a walk to see if I could find them. They were still on their way down, so I waited for them (in the blazing heat - 93 degrees today). But it completely made my day when my two little boys came from behind and gave me giant hugs. I could only stay a minute, but it was so great seeing them in the middle of the day. And, even before I got in the door after coming home tonight, C was standing outside and told me how excited he was seeing me too.

No comments: