19 October 2009

Honk, Honk

I am not kidding, when I say that I cannot for the life of me remember the last time I slept through the night without one, or both, of the boys coming in our room. When it comes down to it, it's our fault, I know. But I'm honestly just too exhausted to keep waking up and bringing them back to their room. This has been going on for essentially 7-1/2 years now after all. Once school started this year, our nighttime visits slowed down a bit. I think there were even a couple nights in a row without one of the Doodles stumbling in. Things were starting to look up. But now, there's a new distraction. One that goes on, and on, and on -- and wakes up the entire house. I am pleased to present you, C and his honking nose.



Poor guy. He's actually pretty miserable, but he's going to break a blood vessel if he keeps this up. It's crazy.

1 comment:

kswen said...

I love the smooshy face that goes along with the noise. Too precious.