07 June 2009

Trains at Day in Our Village

Our non-stop weekend continued the entire day. Brian left before 4:30 a.m. for the Rockman Triathlon. While he was doing that, the boys and I went to a birthday party in the city. By the time we came home, Brian was home (and tired) so we made a quick visit to Day in Our Village before I had to whisk C away to yet another birthday party. Day in Our Village is the day that the trains in our nearby park come out. The boys go nuts over them, and I can completely see why. Aren't they great? Hopefully there will be a lot of train riding this summer!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

TJ was obsessed with those trains as a little boy...I miss those days
ENJOY as they will be gone in an instant

Mary said...

Anonymous? Huh? I'm never anonymous

Angela said...

They really are great. I'm looking at H on them and thinking he's only got another year or two on them. Boo.